cookieOptions = {msg};

Saturday 3 May 2008

Wow, sleep

I got done with a biggish task at work around 1:30, so I took myself out to lunch, determined not to go home and just go to sleep or something. By 3pm, I was well fed, freezing cold, and tired. So I went home. I started to sort laundry and then decided that a Nap was in my future. So about 5pm, I was asleep.

Ah.

I woke up about 8pm. I thought about getting up, but decided that I just didn't want to spend the rest of the night awake. So I forced myself to stay in bed. I read. I watched a couple of episodes of NewsRadio on DVD. I grabbed a fiber bar from my bedside table and had that for dinner. And I drifted off again about 10pm.

Ah.

I didn't sleep through the night exactly, but I didn't spend a lot of time worrying about getting back to sleep. So basically, I slept right through until about 9:30 this morning.

Ah.

I love sleep. And obviously I needed it. Now I have to accomplish something. I have a stack of papers to read and prioritize, a house to clean, and a ton(ne) of laundry to do. And I'm just holding my breath as to whether I'm going to need a nap this afternoon again....

No comments: