cookieOptions = {msg};

Tuesday 14 November 2006

My favo(u)rite subject ...

… is me, but that should be obvious.

Lately, I've been coming out pretty squarely ISTJ (Inspector/Guardian). For those of you who don't know what that means, I don't have time to explain it. It has to do with the Myers-Briggs personality type sorter, especially as interpreted and sorted by Kiersey. See Myers-Briggs at Team Technology or Kiersey.com for more information.

Lately, I've been strongly Introvert, moderately Sensor and Thinker and weakly Judger. I used to be pretty borderline S (occasionally moving all the way to weak iNtuitive) as well as weak Perceiver (rather than weak J). But whatever. I also think I'm less I than I think I am, given how I seem to crave recognition and external validation. Hence this blog. But moving on...

Ennyhoo, I'm always looking for more information about me, and thanks to the internet, there's lots to be found. Some are based on real psychometric research, and others are just goofs. But to the degree that some of these things actually can provide me with insights about myself, they're fun. Included here are links to tests, as well as my results. Just for fun. I've re-formatted most of from the way their authors provided them, because I couldn't stand all the unnecessary code.


From the Political Quiz at okcupid.com.

You are a
Social Liberal (71% permissive)
and an... Economic Liberal (33% permissive)

You are best described as a:Democrat











The Personailty Profile folks find that I have low extroversion and conscientiousness,but average agreeableness, emotional stability and openness. Check out my personality profile!

According to the Stupid Test and NerdTests.com, I'm pretty smart.

The Stupid Quiz said I am Pretty Smart!


According to several quizzes from Blue Pyramid:



You're Sudan!

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that
someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now ... it's
hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but
people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a
goat, you'd be a Nubian. Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.





You're a Dodo!

Awkward and rather unsure of yourself, you can never quite seem to keep up with everyone else. This sense you have of falling behind has only heightened over the years, and you are beginning to wonder if you'll be forgotten about entirely. When they do consider you, most folks think you're rather stupid. What they don't know is that they'll miss you if you ever leave, even though they assume they won't. At the moment, people still don't want to go your way. Take the Animal Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.


And interestingly enough...



You're the University of Washington!

A visionary for your area, you truly can see it all. At the same time, you used
to be prone to burning out and trying to do it all. You have to remember that
you're just one person, and can't be responsible for a whole community. But
this is a lesson you've managed to learn long ago and now you rely on all sorts
of people. Many of them really enjoy looking at you. Even though it seems like
an out-of-date phrase, you're a big fan of dubbing things. Take the University Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


And according to Out of Service.com, my Star Wars twins are Admiral Ackbar (20th %ile conventionality), Han Solo (13th %ile conscientiousness,Wampas (15th% %ile extroversion), Boba Fett (22% agreeableness) and Leia (18th %ile neuroticism).

Click to see my Star Wars Personality!!


On the other hand, someone at Quizilla thinks I'm Luke. Or perhaps Darth Vader. I'm not quite sure what this result means:



Luke, I'm your father. Not much to say about that. *cough* REBEL SCUM *cough*

Take this quiz!


And perhaps my favo(u)rite quiz of all time:
Who's your greasy-haired manbitch?

Your greasy-haired manbitch is....Henslowe!
Take this quiz!

No comments: