cookieOptions = {msg};

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Fiddling instead of accomplishing squat

So along with other migrations, I've migrated to the 'new' version of blogger, and the 'new' version of templates and layout control. And I finally figured out how to deal with links the way I like to deal with them, and managed to get most of my links fixed. Well, many of them. In the coming weeks, I'll be playing with my colo(u)r choices and things like that. Let me know what you think. Also, if you're a pal or family (you know who you are) and you have a website or a blog or something, I am (re-)compiling my list of non-professional links. If you wanna be linked, or if you especially do not wanna be linked, ya gotta let me know, or I'll just decide for you.

3 comments:

Jaynie Jones said...

Please add these to your list of links. Thanks! Jaynie

EmeraldPrincessOnline.blogspot.com

jayniejones.voice123.com

RoboticAdvantage.com

PiipposPassion.blogspot.com

Rob Hagiwara said...

Well, I'll certainly add you. But Jaynie! "Adult content recordings"? Oh my!

Love to Charles, by the way.

Jaynie Jones said...

Rob, you are totally blogalicious! Funny, too!

As for "adult content recordings" -- yeah -- maybe it SOUNDS sleazy, and hopefully it is. Ha-ha-ha!

Seriously though, "adult content" doesn't have to imply (in my mind anyway) that there is any sexual content.

In my world, I would say that dialogue about and information regarding prostate cancer and how it can be treated today with robotic surgery that prevents the development of incontinence and impotence for a high percentage of men who undergo the robotic technique as opposed to the open, traditional incision for prostatectomy, well...as I said, in 'my world' that is ADULT CONTENT.