cookieOptions = {msg};

Thursday 13 September 2007

Soundtrack of my Life v2

A friend of mine posted his soundtrack on his Facebook account recently, and I've been playing with the idea. There are several versions of this list running around the interweb so I'm not going to bother to try to track down where it came from.

The rules:

1. Go to your music player
2. Put it on Shuffle
3. Press play
4. As it randomly chooses each new song, fill in the fields below.
5. No cheating! Whatever track is playing, record the name and artist.

The first version had so many Kate Bush songs it was silly, so I cheated and started dumping duplicate artists. This time I played it straight and actually got some interesting connections. So, here it is.

Opening Credits: Manzanar - Cock Robin
Waking Up: Name Of The Game - Abba
First Day At School: Another Story - Cock Robin
Falling In Love: Face Down At Folk City - The Roches
Breaking Up: Wounded Bird - The JudyBats
Prom: Where Does The Time Go? - Julia Fordham
Life's OK: My Camera Never Lies - Bucks Fizz
Breakdown: Keep On Doing What You Do/Jerks On The Loose - The Roches
Driving: I Make Love To You With My Eyes - Starland Vocal Band
Flashback: Jane - Barenaked Ladies
Getting Back Together: I'll Always Be There - Roch Voisine
Wedding: Love Stinks - J Geils Band
Sex Scene: Happy Ever After - Julia Fordham
Birth of Child: Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
Final Battle: Geography - The JudyBats
Death Scene: Means To The End - David Roche
Funeral Song: Two Divided By Zero - Pet Shop Boys
Dance Sequence: Baby Come Back To Me - Manhattan Transfer
End Credits: Oh To Be In Love - Kate Bush

No comments: