cookieOptions = {msg};

Thursday 20 September 2007

Fun's fun ... and this ain't

Well, I'd had a bad day in the middle of a looooong week. So I went out. Had some fun. Lost my wallet. Gone. History. Never to be seen again.

It still might turn up, I suppose, but in the meantime, I've got a trip to the ol' homestead coming up next week and all the reservations are on the now cancelled card. The bank is expressing a new one so I'll have it in hand by Monday, maybe earlier, and I can adjust all the reservations (I assume) without too much trouble. But what a time for this to happen.

At least I've got my passport and my permanent resident card to do me for ID until I can replace the driver's license, which I should be seeing to in a couple of minutes.

This trip is just turning into more and more fun.

No comments: