I've decided I need to get a handle on my life. The last time I really got a handle on my life I was in group therapy/management class where I learned that if I announced plans in public I'd do them, and developed a strategy to keep a whiteboard in my house with my plans on it that was public enough.
Well, it's not anymore. So now I'm going to be posting my day-to-day plans and whether or not I accomplish any of them. Egad.
So since it looks like we're not going on strike on Friday, there are things I have to do before next Monday (in no particular order):
1) get my review to JPhon in
2) review my prep for my classes (including writing a readings quiz)
3) do something about the fruitflies in my kitchen that won't go away
4) at least two loads of laundry
5) three other random domestic tasks (as defined on the master list)
6) pay my ACN invoice
7) send in my prescription receipts for reimbursement
8) blog on the subject of the now not-so-impending strike
9) do my first read of the paper I'm reviewing for Phonology
I guess that's enough. We'll see how well I do.