cookieOptions = {msg};

Monday 22 October 2007

Well, it's now a week later ...

And I have accomplished very little in the mean time.

I've written most of my review for JPhon, but I haven't submitted it yet because I'm not sure it's what the editor wants. Well, one is never sure of that, but I'm pretty sure no one is going to be happy with the state of this review. Haven't read anything else.

Did do a couple of domestic tasks, but not what I would call completing them. And my envelope with my prescription receipts is still sitting there. So all in all a bad showing from the perspective of getting my act together.

So I'm going to take a couple of days and regroup, rethink my expectations on domestic tasks and that sort of thing, and will be working on my next set of goals on Thursday. Meantime we'll see what I can accomplish.

On the other hand, Sky was right. Those fruitfly traps from Lee Valley are amazing. Set of two for under $20. They're basically just a weak vinegar solution in a thing that makes it easy for the flies to crawl into but not crawl out of. Could probably accomplish the same thing with a nail and a baby food jar, some vinegar and some dishsoap. But at least the fruitflies are handled.

No comments: