cookieOptions = {msg};

Monday 27 October 2008

Homey don't play dat.

But it's soon to be Halloween. Aside from this being the Week of the Unpleasant Medical Procedure (about which more after it happens and I have something to talk about), I have about a dozen things which must happen between now and Friday close-of-biz. But Friday will be Halloween, and I don't do Halloween. Much to the chagrin of the endocrinologist and the nutritionist, I often do the day after Halloween, which means going to the store and looting through all the leftover Halloween candy.

But anyway, I invite all of you who do do Halloween, and particularly those of you who do Halloween and are fans of the 30-second bunny film re-enactments, to visit the Bun-o-ween sound board.

If you don't know about 30-second bunnies, please see their website.

No comments: