cookieOptions = {msg};

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Gastrointestinal update

For those of you who were waiting. Doc says my colon is fine. The 'irregular' thing he biopsied was perfectly normal tissue. Turns out I have an atypical-looking ileocecal valve. Who knew?

So we still don't know where my hemoglobin is going or why my total iron bindability (?) is up. But at least I don't seem to be bleeding from anywhere, nor do I have any scary diseases. Or rather the list of scary diseases I could have has shortened somewhat.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Well that must be somewhat of a relief although still having a list of scary diseases is not fun. I never noticed your atypical-looking ileocecal valve. Oh wait, that's something I can't see, isn't it?

Rob Hagiwara said...

I hope not. Although my eyes are usually closed during yoga, so I was never sure what you were up to...