cookieOptions = {msg};

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Just chillin

It's currently -6C, which is warmer than last night, but it's morning and I'm cold anyway. I was trying to enjoy a hot cup of coffee but I managed to spill it all over. I woke up this morning with a weird orange stain on my radial fingers and thumb that isn't washing off, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I could have been fiddling with in my sleep that would actually stain my skin like iodine. There is no iodine in the house, not even in the salt.

But I'm taking it a little easy this morning. I have an appointment with the GI guy regarding my Unpleasant Medical Procedure a couple of weeks ago, after which I have to go to school and accomplish something, and then it's Yoga class.

Last night, I had a fairly successful read of an early draft (let's say version 1.2) of one of my plays in my playwri(gh)ting class, with a lot of good comments and some very good ideas for making actually work. So now I have to put it away and accomplish work. Today, in office hours before yoga, I'm going to try to run a Praat script and come close to understanding what's going on. That's my big goal for the day.

Although depending on what the GI guy says, I may just come home and take a nap afterward. We'll see. Stay tuned.

No comments: