cookieOptions = {msg};

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Change sux

Well, it's been a year. First, my massage guy lost his space, and disappeared without forwarding, so I've been without a massage guy for a year. I suppose I could go do something about that, but whatever. Then last summer my GP decided to take a new job (in Nanaimo), so I'm still breaking in a new GP. And now it turns out I'm losing my yoga teacher. She's taking a new job and can't fit my gym's yoga classes into her new schedule, so there goes that. They're looking for a new instructor, but I'm not sanguine. So I guess I'll spend part of the summer looking at 'alternatives'. I mean, I'm all for people getting on with their lives and careers and so on, but this is about me. Change sux, and that's all there is to it.

If I were good at change, I'd have moved out of my apartment and into someplace new a long time ago. I'd have found a way to recycle the old TV and computer that are still sitting in my closet waiting for me to do something with them. I'd have invested in new pots and pans, like I really, really need to do. And I'd've long ago found a new massage guy.

Goals for the summer: Find an 'alternative' for yoga. Get the apartment clean enough that I could move out easily if I had to, including getting rid of the old computer and TV. And maybe find a new massage guy.

No comments: